• AxisName.Cd.VelocityOverride and AxisName.Cd.AccelerationOverride are valid.
• The set position and the feed machine position are updated by follow up.
• Time until the control mode is switched depends on the specifications of the driver.
• When the stop cause occurs during the control mode switching, the axis will stop immediately.
When using the MR-J5(W)-G
When switching from the position control mode to the torque control mode or from the torque control mode to the position
control mode without waiting for stop of the motor, note the followings.
• Set "ZSP disabled selection at control switching (PC76.1)" of the servo parameter (extension setting) to "1: Disabled" and
disable monitoring of zero speed status. However, note that it may cause vibration or impact at control mode switching.
• Set the servo parameter "Electronic gear numerator (PA06)" and "Electronic gear denominator (PA07)" as 1:1. The
command value from the controller may be error at the control mode switching. When switching the control mode after the
motor stops, the operation is possible other than the setting of 1:1.
Torque limit change during torque control
At restart or continuous update, if the target torque is changed to a value bigger than the torque limit value
(AxisName.Md.TorqueLimit_Positive, AxisName.Md.TorqueLimit_Negative), the warning "Torque Limit Value Over Warning"
(warning code: 0D12H) will occur and the axis operates at the value before change.
During torque control, if AxisName.Cd.TorqueLimit_Positive and AxisName.Cd.TorqueLimit_Negative are changed to a value
smaller than the target torque, the target torque will be changed to the torque limit value. In this case, the set torque is
changed at 1 cycle.
7 DIRECT CONTROL
7.2 Torque Control