Data set homing method
"Data set homing method" is executed to a virtual axis and a real axis that does not have the home position information in the
slave device side. It is completed in the motion system, and external signals, etc. are not used. The Position (home position
address) at homing is registered in the motion system as the home position, and AxisName.Md.SetPosition and
AxisName.Md.CumulativePosition are rewritten to Position (home position address).
• FBs other than MC_Stop cannot start during homing.
• The software stroke limit check for the Position (home position address) at homing start is shown below.
Driver homing method: The software stroke limit check is not carried out.
Data set homing method: The software stroke limit check is carried out.
• Start position of the software stroke limit check is not carried out at homing start.
• The software stroke limit is not checked during homing.
• The movement direction at homing completion is in positive direction.
Check that the axis status (AxisName.Md.AxisStatus) is "4: Standstill" at MC_Home execution. If it is other than "4: Standstill",
an error will occur and the control during operation will stop.