Setting menu items
You can either operate the buttons or touch the monitor to set menu items.
Press [MENU/SET] to display the menu.
Press 3/4 to select a menu selector icon,
such as [
• You can also select the menu toggle icons by rotating
the front dial.
Press 3/4 of the cursor button to select the menu item and press
• You can also move to the next screen by rotating the rear dial.
Press 3/4 of the cursor button to select
the setting and press [MENU/SET].
• Depending on the menu item, its setting may not
appear or it may be displayed in a different way.
You can also rotate the control dial to select the menu selector icon, menu item, or setting.
∫ Close the menu
] or press the shutter button halfway.
• Press [DISP.] to display the menu description.
• Menu items that are not available are displayed in gray.
If you press [MENU/SET] while a gray item is selected,
the reason why it cannot be set is displayed in some