Resuming Playback from the Point Where You Stopped the
Disc (Resume Play)
The player remembers the point where you stopped the
disc, and when "RESUME" appears on the front panel
display, you can resume playback from that point.
Resume Play will work even if the player enters standby
mode by pressing @/1 on the remote.
While playing a disc, pr e ss x to stop playback.
"RESUME" appears on the front panel display and
"Disc will restart from current point. To start from
beginning, press [STOP] again." appears on the TV
If "RESUME" does not appear, Resume Play is not
The player starts playback from the point where you
stopped the disc in Step 1.
To play from the beginning of the disc
When the playing time appears on the fr
you star t playing, pr ess x to r eset the playing time, then pr ess
ont panel display befor e
• Resume Play may not be available on some DVDs.
• Resume Play is not available in Shuf fle or Pr ogram Play mode.
• Depending on wher e you stopped the disc, the player may
resume playback fr om a dif ferent point.
• The point wher e you stopped playing is clear ed when:
– you open the fr ont cover
– you tur n the power of f by pr essing ! on the player
– you change the play mode
– you start playback after selecting a disc, title, chapter or
– you change the settings in the setup display
– you load disc infor mation by pr essing LOAD
– you press MEGA CONTROL (MEGA on the r emote)
– you use the DISC BROWSER function