2-2-1. Black and White (B/W) Camera
1. Shoot the pattern box in the center of the window
through the clear chart at the wide end.
2. Start the IIDC_CAM**** software.
3. Click WFM (Waveform Monitor) in the menu.
The waveform is displayed.
4. Start the IIDC_CAM**** software.
The IIDC control window is displayed.
5. Set the lens iris to F1.4. (Zoom at the full angle of
6. Click the Exposure tab and adjust the shutter in the
window so that the Green level reaches close to 100%
(does not exceed 100% (236)) in the WFMwindow.
The shutter value (reference value) at which the Green
level reaches close to 100% on WFM is as follows.
7. Click the "Adjust" tab in the IIDC control window.
8. Click the [Gain0dB] button.
The Gain 0dB adjustment is performed.
9. Check that the adjustment level (Y) satisfies the
A = 235 1 step
If the specification A is not satisfied, perform the
procedure from step 1 again.
10. After the adjustment is completed, click the [Write]
button and write the adjustment value.