÷ Changing the mode settings
• The file data for index screen is a available only on this camera.
• If you attempt to record 55 images or above, "DISK FULL" appears on the
LCD screen and you cannot record the image even when the remaining disk
capacity indicator is not emptied.
size E-mail files are stored in another folder. The compression
ratio is standard and does not depend on the image quality settings.
• A remaining capacity of about 1MB is needed when recording in BITMAP
mode. After recording the BITMAP picture, "DISK FULL" appears on the
• The images recorded in VOICE mode are displayed one-size smaller than
the other normal-sized images.
• When the remaining disk capacity indicator flashes, image and sound data
cannot be recorded.
•Select FINE when giving priority to image quality.
•Select STANDARD as a standard image quality.
IMAGE SIZE <
Select a size of JPEG still image.
FLASH LEVEL <
•Select HIGH to make the flash level higher than normal.
•Normally select NORMAL.
•Select LOW to make the flash level lower than normal.
640 x 480/
1024 x 768*>