Selects a luminous sensitivity with units of ISO. The larger the number, the higher the
• For details on the [ISO] sensitivity t page 12
• Note that the image tends to become noisier as the ISO sensitivity number increases.
Selects the still image quality.
• For details on the image quality t page 13
Mode (REC Mode)
Selects whether the camera performs continuous shooting or not when you press the shutter
Multi Burst (
Select a large number when shooting in dark locations or
shooting a subject moving at high speed, or select a small
number to obtain high image quality.
Records with high quality (low compression).
Records with standard quality (high compression).
Records 16 frames in succession as a still image file when
you press the shutter button.
• This is convenient for checking your form in sports, for
• You can select the Multi Burst shutter interval in [Interval] mode
Records the maximum number of images in succession (refer
to the following table) when you press and hold down the
• When "Recording" disappears, you can shoot the next image.
Does not shoot continuously.
For details on the operation