3RD HANDLE VALID
This signal is the same as "1st handle valid" signal in function and operation, except that it is
applicable only to 3-axis handle specification (three handles are required).
Refer to the above table for the relation with the "3rd handle axis No." (HS31~HS316).
(1) 3rd handle axis No. (HS31~HS316: Y757)
With this signal, override to cutting feedrate input to the controller during automatic operation is
When the signal (OVC) turns ON ...
(1) Cutting feedrate override (*FV1~*FV16) is ignored and feedrate specified by F command is
(2) When feedrate override is set at "0%", the signal (OVC) is not valid (feedrate is zero and no
(3) The signal does not affect to "Manual feedrate override" and "Rapid traverse override".
Cutting override (*FV1~*FV16: Y760~764)
6. EXPLANATION OF INTERFACE SIGNALS
6.3 PLC Output Signals (Bit Type: Y***)