S CODE DATA (1 to 7)
When S function is specified, value following address "S" can be identified. The S code data output
from the controller is binary code with a sign.
"S code data" are updated when:
(1) "S**" is specified in automatic operation (memory or MDI).
(2) "S**" is executed by manual numerical command input.
Data remain unchanged when M function finish signal (FIN1 or FIN2) is sent back. "Reset" and
"Emergency stop" does not cause clear to data.
The S code data is assigned in the following manner.
S code data 1
S code data 2
S code data 3
S code data 4
S code data 5
S code data 6
S code data 7
(1) Seven S codes can be placed in one block. If the number of S codes defined exceeds the
specified number, the S codes defined last is valid.
(1) S function strobe (SFn: X658 to)
6. EXPLANATION OF INTERFACE SIGNALS
6.2 PLC Input Signals (Data Type: R***)
Register (1st part system)