IN CUTTING FEED
This signal informs that given motion command is executed for cutting feed in automatic operation
The signal turns ON when:
(1) Cutting feed is executed in automatic operation.
The signal turns OFF when:
(1) The block in cutting feed in automatic operation is completed.
(2) Execution of cutting feed is suspended by "Automatic operation "pause" command" signal
(3) Execution of cutting feed is stopped by interlock during automatic operation.
(4) The ratio of the cutting feedrate override becomes 0% during automatic cutting feed operation.
(5) A stroke end (hardware or software) occurs during automatic cutting feed operation.
(6) Reset condition occurs.
(Note 1) The signal (CUT) can be turned ON and OFF even during machine interlock.
(Note 2) Cutting feed commands in automatic operation include G01, G02, G03 and G31.
(Note 3) The signal is not output in manual operation.
(Note 4) For reset condition, refer to the section on "In automatic operation "run"" signal (OP).
Cutting feed (G01)
In cutting feed (CUT)
6. EXPLANATION OF INTERFACE SIGNALS
6.1 PLC Input Signals (Bit Type: X***)