Chapter 3. Initial Setup & Operation
3.2 The oxy.IQ Menu Map
As an aid in navigating through the Main Menu, a complete Menu
Map of the user program is shown in Figure 16 on page 46. Refer to
this figure as needed while programming the oxy.IQ.
The oxy.IQ Main Menu consists of the following submenus:
Calibration Menu (no passcode required)
Display Menu (no passcode required)
Output Menu (no passcode required)
Service Menu (factory service passcode required)
To enter the Main Menu from normal display mode, simply press the
key at any time. To leave the Main Menu and return to
measurement mode, press the
Depending on how deep you are in the menu structure, it may be
necessary to press the
all the way back to measurement mode.
3.3 Adjusting and Calibrating the oxy.IQ
Upon startup, the following five-step adjustment and calibration
procedure must be performed on the oxy.IQ:
1. Select the desired output range.
2. Trim the low (4 mA) and high (20 mA) analog outputs.
3. Upon installation of a new oxygen sensor, calibrate the unit with
air for either a ppm or % sensor.
4. For ppm sensors only, purge the sensor with a low ppm oxygen
5. For all subsequent calibrations, use a span gas that is appropriate
for the sensor and range selected.
key more than once to return
oxy.IQ User's Manual