Replacement procedure of the cooling fan
The replacement interval of the cooling fan used for cooling the parts generating heat such as the main circuit semiconductor
is greatly affected by the surrounding air temperature. When unusual noise and/or vibration are noticed during inspection, the
cooling fan must be replaced immediately.
1) Remove the fan cover fixing screws, and remove the fan cover.
2) Disconnect the fan connector and remove the fan block.
3) Remove the fan fixing screws, and remove the fan.
The number of cooling fans differs according to the inverter capacity.
1) After confirming the orientation of the fan, reinstall the fan so that the "AIR FLOW " faces up.
2) For reconnection of the fan, refer to the above figure.
• Installing the fan in the opposite direction of air flow can cause the inverter life to be shorter.
• Prevent the cable from being caught when installing a fan.
• Switch the power OFF before replacing fans. Since the inverter circuits are charged with voltage even after power OFF,
replace fans only when the inverter cover is on the inverter to prevent an electric shock accident.
PRECAUTIONS FOR MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION
<Fan side face>