• Do not use your phone in an aircraft,
hospitals, petrol stations, or in places where
mobile phones are prohibited.
• Note that in some countries using a cellular
phone without a hands-free kit while
driving is not allowed.
• Do not expose your phone to extreme
conditions such as high humidity/rain, high
temperatures, direct sunlight, caustic/harsh
chemicals or dust.
• Do not allow children to play with your
• Take special care in the disposal of your
battery, using a special facility where
available. Do not puncture, burn, or short
circuit your battery.
• Limit the distance between the mains
socket and the phone when charging for
• Consult your physician or the manufacturer
of personal medical devices (pacemakers,
hearing aids. etc.) regarding any restrictions
on the use of a mobile telephone.
• Use only Sony Ericsson Mobile
Communications AB-approved CMD-Z7
batteries and accessories with your phone.
• Do not touch the External Antenna
Connector. Use always Sony original
• Do not put your mobile phone in a
microwave oven; this may cause damage
either to the oven or the phone.