What is scene selection?
Scene selection is a function which allows you to select
material (clips) from the material recorded on a disc and
perform cut editing. You can do this by operating on this
• Scene selection is a convenient way to perform cut
editing in the field and in other offline situations.
• With the scene selection function, you create clip lists
(edit data). The clips themselves are not changed, so you
can repeat the operation as often as you like.
• Clip lists created with the scene selection function can be
played back on this unit.
• The scene selection function makes it easy to carry out
operations such as adding material in clip units, adding
parts of clips, adding by chapter, reordering the playback
order, modifying In and Out points, and deletion, all on
• Clip lists (edit data) created with the scene selection
function can be used on XPRI and other full-feature
nonlinear editing systems.