11 EIRP LIMITS
Notes for Table 5:
1. The Maximum TX Power Setting values given in Table 5 represent the power produced by the Radio circuit within
the RF Module. These Maximum TX Power Setting values do not include antenna gain nor do they include the losses
caused by the enclosure, cables and connectors. When these external gains and losses are included, then using these
Maximum TX Power Setting values ensures that the OWA EIRP will not exceed the maximum EIRP limits that are
given in Table 5.
2. The values in the above tables have been determined through agency certification testing.
3. The following shall apply for antenna type, frequency range, application/usage and agency/country compliance:
Antenna gains above the maximum values shown shall not be used.
Maximum overall radio output power shown shall not be exceeded.
Maximum EIRP values shown above shall not be exceeded.
Industry Canada Compliance Statement
listed in this document. Antenna types not included in this list are strictly prohibited for use with this device.
Notes for Table 6:
1. The Model Number of any instrument may be found on the identification name plate located on the outside of the
2. TX Power is set by the Honeywell factory producing the OWA. The factory set value for TX power is determined by
the customer's model number selections in the Model Selection Guide in Table II for Country Code and is consistent
with the values shown in Table 6. If the Country location is changed in the field away from the Model Number listed
on the instrument's nameplate, then the TX power setting should likewise be changed per the table above to match the
new Country selection. See Section 12.
3. The TX Power Setting values given in and Table 6 represent the power produced by the Radio circuit within the RF
Module. These TX Power Setting values do not include antenna gain. When this external gain is included, then using
the TX power values in Table 6 ensures that the OWA EIRP will not exceed the maximum EIRP limits that are given
in Table 5.
Professional Installation Guide
Table 5 – Maximum
Radio Usage /
Table 6 – Factory Transmit Power Settings for FCC, IC and ETSI
2.5 dBi Integral
EIRP Limits for ISA100 Radios
: This device has been designed to operate with the antenna types
TX Power Setting for
TX Power Setting for
2 November 2010
Page 14 of 20