When the disc/album/track changes, any
automatically displayed. (If the A.Scroll (Auto
Scroll) function is set to "on," names exceeding
12 characters will be scrolled (page 24).)
• Disc name*
• Album name*
• Track name*
• ID3 tag*
Scroll display item (SCRL)
*1 When pressing (DSPL) (PTY), "NO Disc Name" or
"NO Track Name" indicates that there is no Disc
Memo (page 14) or prerecorded name to display.
*2 Only for CD TEXT discs with the artist name.
*3 Only for MP3 files.
Only track name/artist name/album name in ID3
tag is displayed.
When pressing (DSPL) (PTY), "NO ID3 Tag"
indicates that there is no ID3 tag to display.
*4 Available only when an MP3 file is played.
*5 Available only when an optional MD unit with the
MDLP function is connected, and an MDLP disc is
of the new disc/album/track is
MP3: MP3 playback
LP2: LP2 playback
LP4: LP4 playback
• Some characters cannot be displayed.
• For some CD TEXT discs or ID3 tags with very
many characters, information may not scroll.
• This unit cannot display the artist name for each
track of a CD TEXT disc.
Notes on MP3
• ID3 tag applies only to version 1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.3 and
• Some characters and signs cannot be displayed
(appear as " s"). The maximum number of
displayable characters for an album (folder) name/
track (file) is 64 (Romeo) or 32 (Joliet); ID3 tag 30
characters (1.0 and 1.1) or 126 characters (2.2, 2.3
• In the following cases, elapsed playing time may not
be displayed accurately.
– when an MP3 file of VBR (variable bit rate) is
– during fast-forward/reverse.
When the A.Scroll (Auto Scroll) function is set to "off,"
and the disc/album/track is changed, the disc/album/
track name or ID3 tag does not scroll.