(2) Separate each slave from the network
184.108.40.206 Network Configuration and Specifications
(1) Maximum Network Length and Drop Line Length
(2) Terminating Resistor
(3) Cable and Branch Tap
(4) Communications Power Supply
RC620 Option Fieldbus I/O Rev.8
Check for each slave. The trouble point is where error condition changes into normal
Check that the cables used on the network meet the following specifications.
Ensure that two terminating resistors are connected to both ends of the network (trunk
line). The terminating resistor should be 121 Ω 1/4 W.
The cables and branch taps should meet the DeviceNet specifications.
The communications power supply should be dedicated to DeviceNet.
Do not share the communications power supply with I/O devices. *
* Noise due to load on/off may affect DeviceNet communications via the
communications power supply.
(The noise causes remote I/O communication error, Busoff detection, and broken
4. Troubleshooting (DeviceNet)
Separate slaves one by one from