The TV settings are lost after 5 minutes.
• The TV is in the Retail Mode. Change the Usage Mode in the System Manager Menu to Home Mode (
Settings > General > System Manager > Usage Mode > Home Mode).
• Make sure the TV has a network connection (
• Make sure the Wi-Fi password is entered correctly.
• Check the distance between the TV and the modem or access point. The distance should not exceed 50 ft (15.2 m).
• Reduce interference by not using or turning off wireless devices. Also, verify that there are no obstacles between
the TV and the modem or access point. (The Wi-Fi strength can be decreased by appliances, cordless phones, stone
• Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and ask them to reset your network circuit to re-register the MAC
addresses of your new modem or access point and the TV.
Video App problems (Youtube etc)
• Change the DNS to 18.104.22.168. Select
Setting > Enter manually > DNS Server > enter 22.214.171.124 > OK.
• Reset by selecting
What is Remote Support?
Samsung Remote Support service offers you one-on-one support with a Samsung Technician who can remotely:
• Diagnose your TV
• Adjust the TV settings for you
• Perform a factory reset on your TV
• Install recommended firmware updates
How does Remote Support work?
You can easily get Samsung Remote Support service for your TV.
1. Call the Samsung Contact Center and ask for remote support.
2. Open the menu on your TV, and then go to the Support section. (
3. Select Remote Management, then read and agree to the service agreements. When the PIN screen appears,
provide the PIN number to the technician.
4. The technician will then access your TV.
English - 16
Settings > General > Network > Network Status > IP Settings > DNS
Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub.
Settings > General > Network > Network Status).
Wireless access point
Settings > Support)