Note on using OpenMG Jukebox with Windows 2000
OpenMG Jukebox software users with Windows 2000 models should be
aware of the following:
• Only Administrators are allowed to install and uninstall the OpenMG
• To use the application, log on with the user name of "Administrator" or
• Do not remove or insert the CD-ROM drive connected via a PC card
while OpenMG Jukebox is running.
• Only Windows 2000 Professional Edition is supported.
• Windows 2000 NTFS format is not supported. Use FAT32 format.
Note on using OpenMG Jukebox with Windows Me
If Windows Millennium Edition is installed in your computer, and you
perform the "System Restore" function of the Windows "System Tools,"
the songs managed by OpenMG Jukebox may become corrupted and
Therefore, before executing "System Restore," back up the songs using
OpenMG Jukebox Backup Tool first.
Then, after the "System Restore" function is finished, restore the songs
using OpenMG Jukebox Backup Tool to ensure the integrity and
reliability of song playback.
For more information about backup, refer to the online Help for
When songs become unplayable by executing "System Restore," an error
dialogue box may be displayed. In this case, follow the displayed messages.