Run a unit test to check if there is any abnormality in the hardware of I/O module.
Power off the I/O module.
Connect P1 and P2 of the I/O module with an Ethernet cable.
Set the IP address setting switch and the function setting switches as follows.
• IP address setting switch (x1): Any as needed
• IP address setting switch (x16): F
• Function setting switch 1: ON
• Function setting switch 2 to 10: Any as needed
Power on the I/O module.
Unit test begins.
The RUN LED flashes during the unit test.
The RUN LED turns on when the unit test is completed.
• If the test is completed normally, the ERR. LED does not turn on, but remains off.
• If the test is completed with an error, the ERR. LED turns on. If the test is completed with an error, replace the Ethernet
cable and run the test again. If the test is completed with an error again, it may be due to a hardware error in the I/O
module. Please consult your local Mitsubishi representative.
11.3 Unit Test