• Do not put oil on the terminal and screw. Failure to do so may damage the screw.
• The number of the applicable solderless terminals must be two or less. When inserting two applicable
solderless terminals, insert them back-to-back. Otherwise the screw cannot be tightened and it may
damage the screw.
• Tighten the terminal screw with an applicable driver. Tightening with an inapplicable driver may damage the
• When operating terminal screws in the lower row, prevent the screwdriver from contacting the upper row. If
the screwdriver contacts the upper row, it may damage the terminal block.
• Install the terminal block so it is level. If the terminal block skews when installed, it may damage the contacts
of the terminal block.
Loosen the terminal screw. Connect the round
solderless terminal (1) as it is.
6 INSTALLATION AND WIRING
6.7 Wiring of External Device and I/O Terminal Block