Do not use socket-outlets near water.
(Follow local standards and guidelines)
● Make sure that the power supply is a single-phase alternating current 120V.
● Make sure that a ground-fault circuit interrupter is installed in the fixed wiring.
● Make sure that a means for disconnection is incorporated in the fixed wiring in accordance with the wiring rules.
● Turn off power by using the means for disconnection.
● Use wires in compliance with the wiring rules within a range of 1.0 mm
Remove the drain tank.
Install a conduit box.
Install a conduit box in the wall. Then pull the power
cord out from the conduit box with approx 400mm
(together with the ground wire).
If no conduit box is installed, the power cord could
hinder the unit from seating snugly on the wall.
Attach the installation panel to the wall using the
6 installation screws.
If the wall is concrete, use commercially available
metal screw plugs (curl plugs, etc.).
If the wall is not concrete, reinforce it before
Adjust the appropriate settinng heights.
or over and less than 2.5 mm
(with ground wire)
For a conduit box
Recommended installation heights:
Men: 940 mm
Women: 920 mm
Installation hole detail