Creating a DVD with selected images
You can create a DVD with an index menu
by putting images on your computer as
materials. You can also use edited images
(p.91) on the computer as DVD materials.
• When the created DVD is played back, the ending
of each movie pauses for a few seconds,
depending on the device used.
• For available DVD types, see page 80.
Turn on the computer.
• Close all applications running on the
Place the recordable DVD on the
disc drive of your computer.
• It is recommended that you use a new
• Close the software, if it has started on the
HDD Camcorder] on the desktop.
ImageMixer Menu appears.
• You can also start up ImageMixer Menu by
clicking [start] t [All Programs] t
[PIXELA] t [ImageMixer for HDD
Camcorder] t [ImageMixer for HDD
Click [Viewing and Editing].
• By clicking [Options], you can change the
settings for the DVD Drive, Writing speed,
or Temporary folder.
Browser starts up.
Click the [Computer] tab, then click
the folder including the image you
want to save on a DVD.
Click the desired image to save on
The selected material is marked with
Mark all the desired materials with
[Project Settings] screen appears.
• You do not need to change the setting unless