Images that have not been copied to a
computer are automatically copied to
• While copying images, do not apply vibration
on the camcorder. The copying may be
Once the completion dialog for
copy appears, click [OK].
The copied images are displayed.
• See page 83 to remove the USB cable from
the Handycam Station and your computer.
• The images that have been saved on a DVD using
One Touch DVD Burn function are also copied
to the computer with Easy PC Back-up.
• The history of each saved image is recorded
according to the user account. If you use a
different user account, the image that has already
been imported is copied to the computer again.
• Data copy is cancelled when the free hard disk
space of the computer becomes less than 500 MB.
In this case, increase free hard disk space by
deleting some of the unnecessary files, then
perform Easy PC Back-up again.
• If the operation ends unexpectedly, including an
indication of insufficient free hard disk space, the
last correctly copied file is saved. When you
restart the operation, the next image data will be
Copying selected images
You can copy selected images to your
Confirm that the Handycam
Station is not connected to a
Turn on the computer.
• Close all applications running on the
Connect the Handycam Station to
the wall socket using the supplied
Set the camcorder onto the
Handycam Station, then slide the
POWER switch to turn on.
• You can perform this operation, when
whichever position of the
(PLAY/EDIT) is lit.
Handycam Station to a computer
using the supplied USB cable.
(USB) jack of the