Copying still images recorded on the
"Memory Stick" to a tape
You can copy still images recorded on the "Memory Stick" and record them to a tape.
You can also use the Remote Commander for this operation.
•Insert a tape for recording into your camcorder.
•Insert a "Memory Stick" into your camcorder.
(1) Set the POWER switch to VCR.
(2) Using the video control buttons, search a point where you want to record and stop
(4) Press –/+ to select the desired image.
(5) Press FN and select PAGE3.
(6) Press q REC CTRL, then REC START.
(7) If you have more to copy, repeat steps 4 to 6.
To stop copying in the middle
Press x on the LCD screen or STOP on the Remote Commander.
PB. The last recorded image is displayed.
– : to see the previous image
+ : to see the next image
Press REC PAUSE at the scene where you want to stop recording.