Viewing a moving picture
– MPEG movie playback
You can play back moving pictures recorded on a "Memory Stick." You can also play
back 6 images including still images in order at a time by selecting the index screen.
Insert a "Memory Stick" into your camcorder.
(1) Set the POWER switch to MEMORY/NETWORK (DCR-IP55 only) or VCR.
(2) Press PLAY or
(3) Press –/+ to select the desired moving pictures.
– : to see the previous picture
+ : to see the next picture
(4) Press MPEG N X to start playback.
(5) Press VOL– or VOL+ to adjust the volume.
VOL– : to decrease the volume.
VOL+ : to increase the volume.
When the LCD screen is closed, no sound is heard.
To pause MPEG movie playback
Press MPEG N X. To resume playback, press MPEG N X again.
You may not be able to play back images with your camcorder:
– when playing back image data modified on your computers.
– when playing back image data shot with other equipment.
MPEG movie recorded with the camcorder:
•Is MPEG MOVIE AD
•Cannot be played back on other digital still cameras and digital video camera
•Cannot be output from the i.LINK (MICROMV Interface).
To play back recorded images on a TV screen
•Connect your camcorder to the TV with the A/V connecting cable supplied with your
camcorder before operation.
•Turn the audio volume of the TV down before operation, or noise (howling) may be
output from the TV speakers.
You can select moving pictures also with –/+ on PAGE1, PAGE2 or PAGE3.
When no moving picture is recorded on a "Memory Stick"
When you press MEMORY PLAY on the Remote Commander,
PB. The last recorded image is displayed.
NO FILE appears.