• Set the picture setting of your TV to 'Standard'
before changing the "Picture Quality Mode"
• "Video Settings" is not available when the
connected TV is set to Theater Mode (page 16).
• Depending on the disc or the scene being played,
"FNR," "BNR" or "MNR" effects may be hard to
To adjust the audio characteristics
Press OPTIONS during playback.
The options menu appears.
Select "A/V Settings" using M/m, and
Select "Audio Settings" using M/m, and
The "Audio Settings" screen appears.
Select an item using M/m, and press
The default settings are underlined.
(short) 0 ~
Select or adjust the settings using </M/
m/,, and press ENTER.
To adjust any other items, repeat steps 4
Adjusts the gap between
picture and sound, by
delaying the sound
output in relation to the
picture output (0 to
• Sharp: Provides a
wide frequency range
and spatial feeling.
Normally select this.
• Slow: Provides
smooth and warm
• The "Audio Filter" function does not work for
digital audio signals output from the HDMI OUT/
DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL/COAXIAL) jacks.
• There may be little effect by changing the "Audio
Filter" setting depending on the disc or playback