Mark V and Mark VII EGPWS Pilot's Guide
• Terrain test pattern is displayed (RCD XXXXX indicates
• If RAAS, Long Landing Monitor, Takeoff Flap Configuration
• If Low Airspeed Monitor is enabled the following message
• GPWS INOP, W/S INOP, and TERR INOP annunciators turn
6. Verify expected indications and annunciations during test,
A successful test is accomplished if all expected indications are
observed and no inoperative functions or display anomalies are
Rev H, August 2011
loaded Reloadable Customer Definitions (RCD) and is
shown only in RCD enabled installations, TDB XXX
indicates loaded Terrain Database (TDB) and is shown
only in -218-218 or later versions).
If RAAS and/or Long Landing Monitor and/or Takeoff Flap
Configuration Monitor is enabled "RUNWAY AWARENESS
OKAY FEET" (or "METERS") is announced over the
Monitor, and/or Approach Monitor are INOP or Inhibited the
following message may be announced over the speaker:
• "RUNWAY AWARENESS INOP"
• "APPROACH MONITOR INOP"
• "FLAP MONITOR INOP"
• "ALTIMETER MONITOR INOP"
may be announced over the speaker:
• "AIRSPEED LOW"
• "AIRSPEED LOW INHIBITED"
• "AIRSPEED LOW INOP"
Terrain test pattern is turned off.
repeating as necessary noting any erroneous conditions.