Note: The dock supports USB direct connections only. The dock does not support USB hub
connections, including keyboards with USB port(s).
About the Dock Status LED
About the Dock Connectors
Warning: Ensure all components are dry prior to mating terminals/
Connect to Power
1. Plug the power cord into the power supply.
2. Plug the power supply cable into the power jack on the back of the dock.
3. Plug the power cord into a standard wall outlet.
Connect to Monitor
1. Plug the HDMI cable into the dock.
2. Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the monitor.
The dock is connected through HDMI.
The dock is not connected or lost connection through HDMI.
batteries with peripheral devices. Mating wet components may
cause damage not covered by the warranty.
for a list of approved connections.
Dolphin CT40 Display Dock