3. Place the woollens or pair of sport shoes on the
4. Select the suitable rack drying programme and
5. Press the START/PAUSE button.
6. When cycle is finished open the loading door
and remove the woollens or shoes.
7. Turn the programme selector to OFF.
8. Take out the drying rack of the drum.
• for the best drying result spread the woollens out
loosely on the drying rack and roll it up
• do not squash and fold the woollens
Care and cleaning
Cleaning fluff filter
The filters collect all the fluff which accumulates
during drying. To ensure that the dryer works per-
fectly, the fluff filters (micro-fine filter and fine strain-
er) must be cleaned after every drying cycle.
The Filters (Sieb) diode is on to remind you of this
Caution! Never operate the dryer without
fluff filters or with damaged or blocked fluff
• open support and put sport shoes on it
• the insoles should be placed beside the shoes
on the drying rack and the shoelaces should be
Open loading door