1) maximal weight of dry clothes
2) Delicate (Schon) set as default
• Sort by fabric type:
– Cotton/linen for programmes in Cottons
(Baumwolle) programme group.
– Mixtures and synthetics for programmes in
Easy care (Mischgewebe) programme group.
• Sort by care label: The care labels mean:
Drying in the tumble dryer possible in
Drying at normal temperature
Drying at reduced temperature
Drying in the tumble dryer not possible
Important! Do not place in the appliance any wet
laundry which is not specified on the care label as
being suitable for tumble-drying.
This appliance can be used for all wet laundry
items which are labelled as suitable for tumble-
• Do not dry new, coloured textiles together with
light-coloured laundry items. Textile colours may
• Do not dry cotton jersey and knitwear with the
Extra programme. Items may shrink!
• Wool and wool-like textiles can be dried using
the Wool (Wolle) programme. Before the drying
cycle spin the woollen textiles as well as possible
(max. 1200 rpm). Only dry woollen textiles to-
gether of similar or the same material, colour and
weight. Please dry heavy laundry items made of
• To avoid laundry becoming tangled: close zips,
button up duvet covers and tie loose ties or rib-
bons (e.g. of aprons).
• Empty pockets. Remove metal items (paper
clips, safety pins, etc).
• Turn items with double-layered fabrics inside out
(e.g. with cotton-lined anoraks, the cotton layer
should be outermost). These fabrics will then dry
Important! Do not overload the appliance.
Observe max. loading volume of 7 kg.
Special programme for briefly treating woollens
with warm air after they have been dried natu-
rally, worn or stored for long periods. Wool fibres
are aligned and the wool becomes soft and
snugly. Recommendation: Remove textiles im-
mediately after drying.
Average laundry weights
man's work shirt
Switching machine/drum light on
Turn the programme selector to any programme
or turn it to Drum light (Beleuchtung). The machine
has been switched on. When the loading door is
opened, the drum light is illuminated.
Caution! Do not jam laundry in between the
loading door and rubber seal.