You can set the rinse aid dosage between
position 1 (lowest dosage) and position 4
The multitab function is for combi detergent
These tablets contain agents as detergent,
rinse aid and dishwasher salt. Some types
of tablets can contain other agents.
Do a check if these tablets are applicable
for the local water hardness. Refer to the in-
structions from the manufacturer.
When you set the multitab function, it stays
on until you deactivate it.
The multitab function deactivates the flow
of rinse aid and salt.
The multitab function deactivates the indi-
cator lights of salt and rinse aid.
The programme duration can increase if
you use the multitab function.
Activate the multitab function before
the start of a washing programme.
You cannot activate the multitab func-
tion when the programme operates.
LOADING CUTLERY AND DISHES
Refer to the leaflet 'Examples of Real-
Hints and tips
• Do not put in the appliance items that
can absorb water (sponges, household
• Remove the remaining food from the
• Make soft the remaining burned food on
• Put hollow items (cups, glasses and
pans) with the opening down.
• Make sure that water does not collect in
containers or in bowls.
SELECT AND START A WASHING PROGRAMME
Select and start a washing programme
without delay start
1. Switch on the appliance.
2. Make sure that the appliance is in set-
3. Select a washing programme. Refer to
Turn the rinse aid selector
decrease the dosage.
To activate the multitab function:
• Press the multitab button. The multitab
indicator light comes on.
To deactivate the multitab function and use
separately detergent, salt and rinse aid:
1. Press the multitab button. The multitab
indicator light goes off.
2. Fill the salt container and rinse aid dis-
3. Adjust the water hardness setting to the
4. Do a washing programme without
5. Adjust the water softener to the water
hardness in your area.
6. Adjust the rinse aid dosage.
• Make sure that cutlery and dishes do not
• Make sure that the glasses do not touch
• Put small items in the cutlery basket.
• Mix the spoons with other cutlery to pre-
vent them to bond together.
• When you put the items in the baskets,
make sure that the water can touch all
• Put light items in the upper basket. Make
sure that the items do not move.
• Water droplets can collect on plastic
items and non-stick pans.
– The display shows the number of the
4. If necessary, select one or more func-
5. Close the appliance door. The washing
programme starts automatically.
to increase or