3. Remove the spilled rinse aid with an
absorbent cloth to prevent too much
foam during the washing programme.
4. Close the rinse aid dispenser. Press the
lid until it locks into position.
ADJUST THE RINSE AID DOSAGE
Factory set: position 4.
The multitab function is for combi detergent
These tablets contain agents as detergent,
rinse aid and dishwasher salt. Some types
of tablets can contain other agents.
Be sure that these tablets are applicable for
the water hardness in your area (refer to the
instructions on the packaging of the prod-
The multitab function deactivates the flow
of rinse aid and salt.
The multitab function deactivates the indi-
cators of salt and rinse aid.
The programme duration can increase if
you use the multitab function.
Important! Activate the multitab function
before the start of a washing programme.
You cannot activate the function when a
washing programme operates.
To activate the multitab function
• Press the Multitab button, the multitab in-
dicator comes on. The function is activa-
LOADING CUTLERY AND DISHES
HINTS AND TIPS
• Do not put in the appliance items that
can absorb water (sponges, household
• Remove the remaining food from the
• Make soft the remaining burned food on
• Put hollow items (cups, glasses and
pans) with the opening down.
• Make sure that water does not collect in
containers or in bowls.
• Make sure that cutlery and dishes do not
• Make sure that the glasses do not touch
You can set the rinse aid dosage between
position 1 (lowest dosage) and position 6
Turn the rinse aid selector
decrease the dosage.
– When you set the multitab function, it
stays on until you deactivate it.
To deactivate the multitab function and
use separately detergent, salt and rinse
1. Press the Multitab button, the multitab
indicator goes off. The function is deac-
2. Fill the salt container and the rinse aid
3. Adjust the water hardness to the highest
4. Start a washing programme without
5. Adjust the water softener to the water
hardness in your area.
6. Adjust the quantity of rinse aid.
• Put small items in the cutlery basket.
• Mix the spoons with other cutlery to pre-
vent them to bond together.
• When you put the items in the baskets,
make sure that the water can touch all
• Put light items in the upper basket. Make
sure that the items do not move.
• Water droplets can collect on plastic
items and non-stick pans.
Put the saucepans, lids, plates, salad bowls
and cutlery in the lower basket. Arrange the
service dishes and large lids around the
edge of the basket.
to increase or