• These instructions must be observed and
explained to children.
• Children should not use the hair drier
Points to observe when operating
the hair drier.
• If the hair drier falls into water, imme-
diately remove the plug from the
mains socket. Do not, under any cir-
cumstances, reach into the water!
Have the appliance checked by an
• The hair drier must not be used wet or
with wet hands.
• Do not direct any spray can or water
mister into the hair drier.
• For safety reasons, switch the drier off
whenever you put it down.
• The air outlet grille becomes hot during
operation. This is normal, and results
from the proper function of the
• The air intakes and outlets must never be
• Clean the air intake grille periodically to
remove any blockages. Do not allow hair
near the air intake.
• If the air flow is blocked while the hair
drier is operating (e.g. by dirt or fluff),
the integral overheat cut-out automati-
cally switches the appliance off. Once it
has cooled down (after a few minutes) it
automatically switches back on.
• The power lead must not come into con-
tact with the air outlet during operation.
• The manufacturer can accept no liabi-
lity for any loss or damage arising from
improper use of the appliance.
2 Packaging material
Th e packagin g m aterials are en viron -
m en tally frien dly an d can be recycled.
Th e plastic com p on en ts are iden tified
by m arkin gs, e.g. > PE< , > PS< , etc.
Please d ispose of th e packag in g m ateri-
als in th e appropriate container at th e
com m u n ity w aste disposal facilities.
2 Old appliance
on its packaging indicates that this
product may not be treated as house-
hold waste. Instead it shall be handed
over to the applicable collection point
for the recycling of electrical and elec-
tronic equipment. By ensuring this
product is disposed of correctly, you
will help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment
and human health, which could other-
wise be caused by inappropriate waste
handling of this product. For more
detailed information about recycling
of this product, please contact your
local city office, your household waste
disposal service or the shop where you
purchased the product.
on the product or