Installing the TV to the Wall
This TV's instruction manual only provides the steps to prepare the TV for Wall-Mount
installation before it is installed on the wall.
Your TV can be mounted to a wall using a suitable Wall-Mount Bracket (not supplied). If the
Table-Top Stand is attached to the TV, the TV may require detaching the Table-Top Stand; see
page 13 (Detaching the Table-Top Stand from the TV).
Prepare the TV for the Wall-Mount Bracket before making cable connections.
For product protection and safety reasons, Sony strongly recommends that installation of
your TV on the wall be performed by qualified professionals. Do not attempt to install it
• Follow the instruction guide provided with the Wall-Mount Bracket for your model.
Sufficient expertise is required in installing this TV, especially to determine the strength of
the wall for withstanding the TV's weight.
• The screws for Wall-Mount Bracket are not supplied.
• The length of the screw for Wall-Mount Bracket differs depending on the Wall-Mount
Bracket thickness. Please refer to below illustration.
8 mm – 12 mm
• Refer to the following table for wall-mount hole pattern.
• Be sure to store the unused screws and Table-Top Stand in a safe place until you are ready
to attach the Table-Top Stand. Keep the screws away from small children.
• Read the supplied Safety Booklet for additional safety information.
• For more detailed information, visit Sony Customer Support website.
TV's rear cover
Wall-mount hole pattern
400 × 400 mm
400 × 300 mm
300 × 300 mm