Changing camera settings
You can configure the camera settings. These settings will
be applied to all subsequent photos that you take.
On the Image screen, select Options → Settings:
• Image quality: allows you to select an image quality. The
better the image quality, the more memory the image
• Show captured image: allows you to set whether the
phone shows the captured image or returns to Preview mode
after saving a photo.
• Image resolution: allows you to select an image size. The
image size is dictated by the resolution.
Note: Resolution is a measure of the sharpness and clarity of an
image. Resolution is usually measured in pixels, for
example, 640 x 480 = 300 kilopixels. The more pixels
there are, the more detailed the photo is.
• Default image name: allows you to set a name format for
the photos taken.
Use: Select whether you want to store your
images in the phone's memory or on the memory card, if
you use one.
• Light metering: Select your preferred light metering
system. Light metering provides better exposure balance in
your images. If you select Center weighted, it measures
light in the entire frame, but emphasises the weight in the
centre of the frame.
the centre of the frame.
If you select Spot, it measures light in
for general shooting.