AQ255 AND AQ257 SERIES EXPANSION ZONING PANELS
This section describes how to mount the Expansion Zoning
Panels and thermostats.
Mount Expansion Zoning Panel(s)
1. Remove wire channel plugs from the Control Panel and
any Expansion Panels (see Fig. 3).
2. Mount Expansion Zoning Panel on the right-hand end of
the Main Control Panel.
Fig. 3. Orientation of wire channel plugs for creating pass-through wire channel and
Fig. 2. AQ257 Expansion Zoning Panel Layout (AQ25744B shown).
for joining Main Control Panel to Expansion Zoning Panels.
3. Reverse wire channel plugs and re-insert them into their
slot to from a wiring channel between the Main Control
Panel and the Expansion Zoning Panel (see Fig. 3) and
to connect the two panels together.
4. Install two top screws of the Expansion Zoning Panel,
ensuring it is level with the adjoining Main Control Panel,
and install two lower screws.
5. Repeat steps 1–4 for any additional Expansion Zoning