2. Slide the left mounting plate flange under the motor
A. Motor mounting bracket
B. Mounting plate left flange
3. Run the power supply wires and connector from the range
hood through the hole in the right end of the motor mounting
A. Motor mounting plate hole
B. Power supply wires and connector
4. Push the right end of the motor mounting plate up and snap
it into the spring tab.
NOTE: The spring tab should be outside the slot in the
A. Motor mounting plate
B. Spring clip
5. Align mounting holes in motor mounting plate with motor
mounting clip nuts and install 6 x 16 mm screws and 6.4 mm
lock washers (two for single motor; five for dual motor).
6. Attach power cord connector from the range hood to
connector on wiring box.
A. Screw with lock washer
B. Mounting hole in motor mounting plate
C. Clip nut (6 mm)
A. Wiring box connector
B. Power supply connector from range hood