Function Test & Alignment Procedure
4-1 Test Equipment Needed
- IBM PC with XGA resolution and Wireless Network Card
- DVD player with Multi-system (NTSC/PAL/SECAM), equipped "Component", "S-Video"
, "Composite" and "HDMI".
- HDTV Source (480P, 720P, 1080i)
- Minolta CL-100
- Quantum Data 802B or CHROMA2327 (Color Video Signal & Pattern Generator)
- After changing parts, check the information below.
4-2 Service Mode
1. Turn on the projector and input the signal
2. Do the following actions sequentially to enter service mode menu
(1) Press "Power→Left→Left→Menu".
(2) Service mode will be shown.
(3) After confirming the configuration, press "Exit" to exit.
4-3 OSD Reset
1. After final QC step, we have to erase all saved change again and restore the OSD
default setting. The following actions will allow you to erase all end-users' settings and
restore the default setting:
(1) Please enter OSD menu.
(2) To execute "Reset" function.