The actual intervals at which maintenance procedures are to be performed depend on the
environmental and operating conditions. Define maintenance intervals for the drive which
reflect your plant-specific environmental and operating conditions and meet your availability
requirements. When doing so, take the prescribed maintenance intervals into consideration,
as well as the instructions for repairing and replacing installed components.
Checking hoisting solenoids and security bolts
● Check the hoisting solenoids and security bolts at regular intervals.
● Replace defective hoisting solenoids and security bolts before (re) commissioning.
Checking the plug connections.
Regularly check the plug connections to ensure they are seated correctly and the contacts are
The fiber-optic cables for the gating boards must be properly inserted in the connectors.
Checking the cable and screw terminals
● Check the cable and screw terminals regularly to ensure that they are secure.
● Tighten the screws if necessary. When doing this, comply with the specified torques.
● Check the cabling for defects.
● Replace any defective parts immediately.
Replacing the back-up battery of the AOP30 operator panel
Maximum permissible charging current
Self-discharge at 20° C
Technical specifications of the backup battery
CR2032 3V lithium battery
Maxell, Sony, Panasonic
10 mA, limited to < 2 mA in the operator panel
SINAMICS SM120 6SL38715
Operating Instructions 07/2015