• Wireless PC Mirroring Adapter (or KINO KIT)* may not function
properly, depending on the performance of the laptop and video player
and the quality of video.
• Always update the audio and video driver on the laptop to the
latest version. For details on how to configure the driver settings
on your laptop, refer to the laptop user manual.
• Do not place the device near any heat source, in a humid
location, or where it is exposed to direct sunlight. The device
may break or catch on fire.
• Do not spray water or cleaning agent directly onto the device.
Fire or electric shock may result, the device exterior may get
damaged, or the label may peel off.
• Do not apply any of the following to the device: chemicals (e.g.,
wax, benzene, thinner, mosquito repellent, air freshener, lubricant)
or any cleaning agent that contains alcohol or solvent, or that
is surface active. The device exterior may discolor or the label
may peel off.
• Do not disassemble, repair or modify the VG-SWD1000 by
yourself. Stop using the device if it is damaged or broken.
• Make sure to use a genuine VG-SWD1000 supplied by
• The contents of the actual device may be different from the user
manual. The contents are subject to change without notice to
improve the performance, reliability or function of the device.
(Wireless PC Mirroring Adapter, or KINO KIT)
50sec / 800ms or lower (may increase depending on
connection time /
Hereby, Samsung Electronics, declares that this product is in
compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant
provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC.
The official Declaration of Conformity may be found in this user manual.
This equipment may only be used indoors.
This equipment may be operated in all EU countries.
* Wireless PC Mirroring / KINO TV / KINO KIT use same technology, and
naming may vary by region.
HDMI media streaming
1080p (1920 x 1080)
2.4GHz/5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
the wireless connection status)
80 (L) x 25 (W) x 10 (H) mm
+10°C ~ +40°C
2015-04-08 오후 1:39:39