• To start settings mode
1. Connect the USB power cable while holding down the button on
the back of the VG-SWD1000. The red LED will light up.
2. Hold the button down until the red LED flashes.
3. As soon as settings mode starts, the red LED flashes and the VG-
SWD1000 releases the SSID "VG-SWD1000".
• To establish a wireless connection between the VG-
SWD1000 and laptop
1. After the VG-SWD1000 enters settings mode, turn on Wi-Fi on the
laptop, then search and select "VG-SWD1000".
2. Fill in the security key field with the key found on the label on the
VG-SWD1000 to establish a wireless connection with the laptop.
The red LED will light up on the VG-SWD1000.
3. Open a web browser on the laptop. The VG-SWD1000 settings
window will be displayed automatically. If the window does not appear
automatically, enter "192.168.49.1" in the web browser address bar.
4. Use the settings window to customize the settings. Refer to help for details.
5. After configuring the required settings, click the restart icon or connect
a power supply. The VG-SWD1000 will restart with the new settings.
If the device does not function properly or the settings are not correct,
press and hold the button for at least seven seconds when the blue
LED flashes. The VG-SWD1000 initializes to factory settings. The blue
LED will flash quickly.
2015-04-08 오후 1:39:39