Instructions Motorola headsets
A completely charged two-way radio will last a maximum of 9 hours.
• Turn off the two-way radio and place it in the charging station.
• Don't wrap the wires tightly around the two-way radios, but very loosely place them
in the compartments at the top of the charger.
• If the two-way radio was on while charging, take the two-way radio from the charger.
Then turn off the two-way radio and place it in the charging station again.
• If the two-way radio isn't turned off or improperly placed in the charger, a red light will flicker.
Check if the two-way radio is turned off and is properly placed in the charger.
• If the two-way radio continues to charge insufficiently, clean the contacts of the two-way radio
and the charger with wipes. See the pictures below on the left.
When a two-way radio is almost empty, it will beep in an increasingly fast pattern.
Turn off this two-way radio and place it in the charger.
The status of the battery can be checked by briefly pressing the on/off button (3).