Holding a Meeting With Multiple Remote Parties
Preparing for a Multi Meeting
The PCS-3000/3000P Rollabout Package allows for audio and video
connection among three different parties (PCS-5000/4000/3000 series
system) at the same time.
You begin a multi meeting by dialing and making line connection with
parties A and B. Once the lines have been connected, party A connects
automatically with party B to form the line connection setup indicated in
the following figure.
Once connections have been made, all three parties can meet as a single
• A multi meeting can only work when each party uses the PCS-5000/
4000/3000 series system.
• A multi meeting can only be held via the ISDN lines.
• During a multi meeting, you will not be able to adjust a remote party's
Before starting a multi meeting, check to see if you have the following:
• Entries for [LDN] in the SETUP menu have been completed.(See page 2-
• The settings for [LINE RATE] and [AUDIO BAND] in the DIAL
SETUP menu are the same as each party.
• Set [AUDIO BAND] in the DIAL SETUP menu to 3.4K if you connect
each party at 1B (1B is 56/64Kbps) transfer rate.
• You cannot have a multi meeting when the settings above are wrong.
• You cannot have a multi meeting when there is only one remote party on
the line. When there is only one remote party, connect as normal
Chapter 1 Using the Basic System