Important Information; For Your Safety - Panasonic KX-TGK320AZ Operating Instructions Manual

Digital cordless answering system
Hide thumbs


Table of Contents

For your safety

To prevent severe injury and loss of life/
property, read this section carefully before
using the product to ensure proper and safe
operation of your product.
Power connection
R Use only the power source marked on the
R Do not overload power outlets and
extension cords. This can result in the risk
of fire or electric shock.
R Completely insert the AC adaptor/power
plug into the power outlet. Failure to do so
may cause electric shock and/or excessive
heat resulting in a fire.
R Regularly remove any dust, etc. from the
AC adaptor/power plug by pulling it from
the power outlet, then wiping with a dry
cloth. Accumulated dust may cause an
insulation defect from moisture, etc.
resulting in a fire.
R Unplug the product from power outlets if it
emits smoke, an abnormal smell, or makes
an unusual noise. These conditions can
cause fire or electric shock. Confirm that
smoke has stopped emitting and contact an
authorised service centre.
R Unplug from power outlets and never touch
the inside of the product if its casing has
been broken open.
R Never touch the plug with wet hands.
Danger of electric shock exists.
R To prevent the risk of fire or electrical
shock, do not expose the product to rain or
any type of moisture.
R Do not place or use this product near
automatically controlled devices such as
automatic doors and fire alarms. Radio
waves emitted from this product may cause
such devices to malfunction resulting in an
KX-TGK320AZ_(en-en)_0908_ver001.pdf 5

Important Information

R Do not allow the AC adaptor or telephone
line cord to be excessively pulled, bent or
placed under heavy objects.
R It is advised not to use the equipment at a
refuelling point. Users are reminded to
observe restrictions on the use of radio
equipment in fuel depots, chemical plants
or where blasting operations are in
Operating safeguards
R Unplug the product from power outlets
before cleaning. Do not use liquid or
aerosol cleaners.
R Do not disassemble the product.
R Do not spill liquids (detergents, cleansers,
etc.) onto the telephone line cord plug, or
allow it to become wet at all. This may
cause a fire. If the telephone line cord plug
becomes wet, immediately pull it from the
telephone wall socket, and do not use.
R Consult the manufacturer of any personal
medical devices, such as pacemakers or
hearing aids, to determine if they are
adequately shielded from external RF
(radio frequency) energy. (The product
operates in the frequency range of
1.88 GHz to 1.90 GHz, and the RF
transmission power is 250 mW (max.).)
R Do not use the product in health care
facilities if any regulations posted in the
area instruct you not to do so. Hospitals or
health care facilities may be using
equipment that could be sensitive to
external RF energy.
Installation and location
R Never install telephone wiring during an
electrical storm.
R Never install telephone line sockets in wet
locations unless the socket is specifically
designed for wet locations.
R Never touch uninsulated telephone wires or
terminals unless the telephone line has
been disconnected at the network interface.
9/8/2015 11:08:26 AM

Hide quick links:


Table of Contents

  Also See for Panasonic KX-TGK320AZ

  Related Manuals for Panasonic KX-TGK320AZ

Table of Contents