SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
CAUTION: Only use genuine Makita batteries. Use of
non-genuine Makita batteries, or batteries that have been
altered, may result in the battery bursting causing fires,
personal injury and damage. It will also void the Makita
warranty for the Makita tool and charger.
Tips for maintaining maximum battery life
1. Charge the battery cartridge before completely
Always stop tool operation and charge the battery
cartridge when you notice less tool power.
2. Never recharge a fully charged battery cartridge.
Overcharging shortens the battery service life.
3. Charge the battery cartridge with room
temperature at 10°C - 40°C (50°F - 104°F). Let a hot
battery cartridge cool down before charging it.
4. Charge the battery cartridge if you do not use it for a
long period (more than six months).
EXPLANATION OF GENERAL VIEW
(Fig. 1 - 12)
Advanced setting button
Auto tune button
Volume/Tuning Control/Select knob
DC IN socket
AUX IN 1
10. LCD display
11. Soft bended rod antenna
13. Battery compartment cover (covering battery
15. Battery compartment locker
16. Input terminal (AUX IN 2)
17. Micro USB port for software upgrade
18. Battery compartment
19. Red indicator
21. Battery cartridge
22. Indicator lamps
23. Check button
• FM/DAB (DMR109)
• FM/DAB or DAB+ (DMR110)
• Large LCD display with illumination
• Manual/Preset/Scan tuning
• Rotary tuning and volume control
• 5 preset stations for each band
• Micro USB port for software upgrade
• Stereo speaker for rich sound performance
• Ultra rugged design
• Water resistant to IP64
• Powered by both Makita battery pack and supplied