7 Safety and important notice
Read and understand all instructions before you use this DVD player. If damage is caused by failure to
follow the instructions, the warranty does not apply.
Risk of electric shock!
Never expose the product and accessories to rain or water. Never place liquid containers, such
as vases, near the product. If liquids are split on or into the product, disconnect it from the power
outlet immediately. Contact Philips Consumer Care to have the product checked before use.
1HYHU SODFH WKH SURGXFW DQG DFFHVVRULHV QHDU QDNHG ÁDPHV RU RWKHU KHDW VRXUFHV LQFOXGLQJ GLUHFW
1HYHU LQVHUW REMHFWV LQWR WKH YHQWLODWLRQ VORWV RU RWKHU RSHQLQJV RQ WKH SURGXFW
Where the mains plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, it shall remain
Disconnect the product from the power outlet before lightning storms.
When you disconnect the power cord, always pull the plug, never the cable.
5LVN RI VKRUW FLUFXLW RU ÀUH
Before you connect the product to the power outlet, make sure that the power voltage matches
the value printed on the back of the product.
$YRLG DSSO\LQJ SUHVVXUH RQ WKH SRZHU SOXJV /RRVH SRZHU SOXJV FDQ FDXVH DUFLQJ RU ÀUH
Risk of injury or damage to the product!
To avoid exposure to laser radiation, do not disassemble.
Do not touch the optical lens inside the disc compartment.
1HYHU SODFH WKH SURGXFW RU DQ\ REMHFWV RQ SRZHU FRUGV RU RQ RWKHU HOHFWULFDO HTXLSPHQW
If the product is transported in temperatures below 5°C, unpack the product and wait until its
temperature matches room temperature before connecting it to the power outlet.
Risk of overheating!
1HYHU LQVWDOO WKLV SURGXFW LQ D FRQÀQHG VSDFH $OZD\V OHDYH D VSDFH RI DW OHDVW IRXU LQFKHV DURXQG
WKH SURGXFW IRU YHQWLODWLRQ 0DNH VXUH WKDW FXUWDLQV RU RWKHU REMHFWV QHYHU FRYHU WKH YHQWLODWLRQ
slots on the product.
Risk of contamination!
5HPRYH WKH EDWWHULHV LI ÁDW RU LI WKH UHPRWH FRQWURO LV QRW WR EH XVHG IRU D ORQJ WLPH
Batteries contain chemical substances. They should be disposed of properly.
Risk of swallowing batteries!
The product/remote control may contain a coin type battery, which can be swallowed. Keep the
battery out of reach of children at all times!