Precautions for operating environment
Your device may heat up due to the environment in the following conditions. Use caution to
avoid shortening the battery's lifespan, damaging the device, or causing a fire.
• D o not store your device in very cold or very hot temperatures.
• D o not expose your device to direct sunlight for extended periods.
• D o not use or store your device for extended periods in very hot areas, such as inside a
car in the summertime.
• D o not place the device in any areas that may overheat, such as on an electric heating
• D o not store your device near or in heaters, microwaves, hot cooking equipment, or high
• N ever use a damaged charger or battery.
Device layout and functions
Refer to the quick start guide for package contents.
• T he items supplied with the device and any available accessories may vary
depending on the region or service provider.
• T he supplied items are designed only for this device and may not be compatible
with other devices.
• Y ou can purchase additional accessories from your local Samsung retailer. Make
sure they are compatible with the device before purchase.
• U se only Samsung-approved accessories. Using unapproved accessories may cause
the performance problems and malfunctions that are not covered by the warranty.
• A vailability of all accessories is subject to change depending entirely on
manufacturing companies. For more information about available accessories, refer
to the Samsung website.