CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
KLASSE 1 LASER PRODUKT
LUOKAN 1 LASER LAITE
KLASS 1 LASER APPARAT
PRODUCTO LASER CLASE 1
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
DO NOT OPEN
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE REAR COVER.
NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED
This symbol indicates that dangerous voltage which can cause electric shock is present inside
This symbol alerts you to important operating and maintenance instructions accompanying
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY
Note to CATV system installer :
This reminder is provided to call the CATV system
installer's attention to Section 820~40 of the NEC
which provides guidelines for proper grounding and,
in particular, specifies that the cable ground shall be
connected to the grounding system of the building,
as close to the point of cable entry as practical
CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
This Compact Disc player is classified as a CLASS 1
Use of controls, adjustments or performance of
procedures other than those specified herein may result
in hazardous radiation exposure.
CAUTION-INVISIBLE LASER RADIATION WHEN OPEN
AND INTERLOCKS DEFEATED, AVOID
EXPOSURE TO BEAM.
Ensure that the AC power supply in your house complies with the identification sticker located on the back of your player. Install your
player horizontally, on a suitable base (furniture), with enough space around it for ventilation (3~4inches). Make sure the ventilation
slots are not covered. Do not stack anything on top of the player. Do not place the player on amplifiers or other equipment which may
become hot. Before moving the player, ensure the Disc Insert Hole is empty. This player is designed for continuous use. Switching off
the Home Theater to the stand-by mode does not disconnect the electrical supply. In order to disconnect the player completely from the
power supply, remove the main plug from the wall outlet, especially when left unused for a long period of time.
During thunderstorms, disconnect AC main plug from the
Voltage peaks due to lightning could damage the unit.
Protect the player from moisture(i.e. vases) , and excess heat
(e.g.fireplace) or equipment creating strong magnetic or electric fields
(i.e.speakers...). Disconnect the power cable from the AC supply if the
player malfunctions. Your player is not intended for industrial use.
Use of this product is for personal use only.
Condensation may occur if your player or disc has been stored in cold
If transporting the player during the winter, wait approximately 2 hours
until the unit has reached room temperature before using.
Do not expose the unit to direct sunlight or other heat
This could lead to overheating and malfunction of the unit.
The batteries used with this product contain chemicals
that are harmful to the environment.
Do not dispose of batteries in the general household