Lenght (L) and width (W) of
non circular cooking zone
Energy consumption per
cooking zone (EC electric
Energy consumption of the hob (EC electric hob)
EN 60350-2 - Household electric cooking
appliances - Part 2: Hobs - Methods for
14.2 Hob - Energy saving
You can save energy during everyday
cooking if you follow below hints.
• When you heat up water, use only the
amount you need.
• If it is possible, always put the lids on
14.3 Product Fiche and information for ovens according to EU
Energy Efficiency Index
Energy efficiency class
Energy consumption with a standard load, conven-
Energy consumption with a standard load, fan-forced
Number of cavities
Type of oven
EN 60350-1 - Household electric cooking
appliances - Part 1: Ranges, ovens, steam
ovens and grills - Methods for measuring
• Before you activate the cooking zone
put the cookware on it.
• The cookware bottom should have
the same diameter as the cooking
• Put the smaller cookware on the
smaller cooking zones.
• Put the cookware directly in the
centre of the cooking zone.
• Use the residual heat to keep the
food warm or to melt it.
L 26.5 cm
W 17.0 cm
Oven inside Freestanding Cooker